Monday, January 12, 2009
Baxter and Abbie
Sometimes I have trouble sleeping. I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep for hours. I have been reading blogs in bed for two hours now, hoping to get sleepy. My pugs are snoring like crazy. My little girl pug, Abbie, is such a sleepyhead! She crawls under the covers every night and eventually gets too hot and starts panting. She won't crawl out, though. I have to fish her out every time and she just continues to sleep peacefully, snoring louder as I move her. I am jealous of her tonight. My fawn pug, Baxter, will usually snuggle closer to me during the night, but I can't be still so he is staying away from me tonight! He has little patience with me at times! I think I'll try to sleep now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment