Thursday, October 22, 2009
About one more week...
I have been covered up for months with my thesis research and write up. Everything that could break or go wrong definitely has done so. I have to have my final paper to my committee members next week, which gives me about a week to get my defense presentation put together and practiced. And then I am finished, other than sending to proof reader and turning in. This has consumed every waking hour for the past month. I am exhausted and in much need of some R&R. I am supposed to have a job offer when the defense is over, which is why I have killed myself to finish this semester. I will have a few weeks of a break before I start. Other than just working in the lab, I won't have to do anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment